Now, flying into New York City for your cosmetic enhancement surgery couldn’t be easier. Dr. Roland and his staff pride themselves on making this experience easy and well worth the trip. You’ll be guided through the planning stages and all the surgical and recovery arrangements will be made for you. You’ll return home well on your way to the look you desire.
***For our celebrity patients requiring discreet scheduling we are experienced in making your arrangements our secret. Please contact Fatima who’s well versed in handling your special needs.***
Here’s how it’s done
- First, contact our office and fill out a patient information sheet.
- Second, send us recent photos which clearly show the area you’re interested in improving, seen from multiple views. These can be sent via mail or e-mailed to Dr. Roland at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Third, Dr. Roland will assess if you are a good surgical candidate for the procedure that you are interested in. Thereafter, a patient care coordinator will contact you to discuss pre-operative preparation, surgical fees, recovery accommodations, and any other scheduling concerns related to your procedure.
- Fourth, to schedule your surgery a non-refundable deposit will be required to reserve your surgery date. The remaining balance is due two weeks prior to your surgery. Click here for more information about payment methods.
- Fifth, you’ll be sent a packet of information in the mail consisting of pre-operative instructions and consents. These must be read thoroughly and followed closely. All consents must be notarized (if domestic). International patients must have their consents authenticated by an official witness. Our office will be happy to assist you during this phase.
- Sixth, you’ll fly in to one of New York City’s three nearby airports (LaGuardia, JFK, or Newark). Click here to get directions to our Manhattan-based office from one of the airports. You will arrive in town one to two days prior to your procedure. You will meet with Dr. Roland and our staff to have an extensive face-to face consultation and thereby finalize the surgical plan.
- Seventh, you will recover in a luxurious downtown Manhattan recovery facility where a private duty nurse can be arranged and your significant other can stay as well. When you’re ready for a walk you’ll be located in the historic Financial District (FiDi) neighborhood, surrounded by shops such as Hermes, Tiffany and Co., and BMW. A wide variety of local cafes and restaurants range from convenient delivery to fine dining. After your surgery Dr. Roland will check in on you. Depending on what procedure you had you may return home one to two weeks after your surgery.
Dr. Roland and our staff look forward to meeting you and making this experience a pleasant one, bon voyage!
Hours by Appointment at:
New York, NY 10075
Tel: (212) 744-9400
Fax: (212) 744-9424