As one of the top cosmetic surgeons in New York City, Dr. Donald Roland brings patients more than 20 years of plastic surgery and reconstructive experience.
With meticulous skill, and an innate artistic sensibility, plastic surgeon Dr. Roland offers the safest and most satisfying aesthetic results available today.
Developing his own unique style, Dr. Roland has created cutting-edge techniques for natural-looking surgical and noninvasive procedures.
Certified in by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Roland is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society of Reconstructive Microsurgeons, and the New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons.
An alumnus of George Washington University in Washington D.C., Dr. Roland received his medical degree from the New York University School of Medicine. He completed his post-doctoral training at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, where he finished his residency in the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Selected as a prestigious Jacques Maliniac Microsurgery Fellow, plastic surgeon Dr. Roland participated in influential research on the effects of pulsed magnetic energy on blood vessel formation.
Among his many academic accolades are:
- James McBride Sterett Jr. Award in physics
- the Leo M. Davidoff Award for his contributions to plastic surgery education.
Today, Dr. Roland is a published author, researcher, and professor at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
Dr Roland has been featured in different media and magazines:
Specialist in surgical techniques
Specializing in complex surgical techniques, such as the Mommy Makeover and butt lift, Dr. Roland offers the latest options in body contouring procedures. Widely known for his in-depth focus on non-invasive facial rejuvenation, Dr. Roland brings patients innovative choices for achieving fast, age-defying results, including Botox Cosmetic, chemical peels, and cutting-edge fat injections.
Plastic Surgeon in Manhattan
One of the most sought after surgeons in New York City, Dr. Roland routinely sees patients from New England, across the United States, and around the globe. Whether you are in planning an afternoon in the city, or an extended trip, Dr. Roland has two conveniently located Manhattan offices.
Surrounded by the fine dining, luxury accommodations, and elite shopping of New York City, there is no more comfortable and accessible place for your upcoming aesthetic transformation.
Out-of-town patients are encouraged to speak our patient coordinator for directions, travel recommendations, or help with area reservations. During your complimentary consultation, plastic surgeon Dr. Roland and the expert staff will walk you through your upcoming cosmetic surgery process, step-by-step.
Together, plastic surgeon Dr. Roland and his team strive to make everyone’s plastic or reconstructive surgery experience as comfortable and stress-free as possible. Each person who walks through our doors can be assured of a personalized experience, custom-tailored to their specific needs and desires.
Contact the Manhattan office at 212.744.9400 to get started on your aesthetic journey today.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Montefiore Medical Center, NY
- Plastic Surgery. Residency: July 1997 – June 1999
- Jacques Maliniac Microsurgery Fellowship: July 1996 – June 1997
- General Surgery Residency: July 1993 – June 1996
- New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY. – M.D. May 1993
- George Washington University, Washington, D.C. – B.S. May 1988
Board Certification and Licensure:
- Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- New York State Medical License
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery
- New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons
The feeling of helping others in need on that first mission was something that my wife and I both found very rewarding.
Hours by Appointment at:
58 East 79th Street, New York, NY 10075
Tel: (212) 744-9400 | Fax: (212) 744-9424